Eastern Metro Says NO To Family Violence
Do you want to join the campaign that is saying no to family violence in the Eastern Metropolitan Region?
- Download the expression of interest form Expression of Interest Form Eastern Metro FV forum for celebrate Mooroolbark 22.2.17
- fill it out and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 4307, KNOX CITY CENTRE, VIC 3152
- We will send you out a kit comprising of a calico banner & a box of coloured textas
- either by yourself or with your community group design and produce your own banner (remember to put your club or organisation logo on your banner so we know who has done it)
- Then take a photo of your group holding the banner you have made
- Uplaod the photo to the Facebook page Eastern Metro Says NO to Family Violence (not live yet) and also if you have a facebook page upload it there, use #EasternMetroSaysNOtoFamilyViolence
With 1 in 4 women experiencing intimate partner violence, one woman being killed in Australia every week by a partner or ex-partner and the knowledge that a woman faces an increased risk of being killed or seriously injured if she leaves or is separating from an abusive partner.
It’s time we as a community say “Enough is Enough”
this project aims
- to let perpetrators know that we as a community will not stand for this any longer
- to let survivors know they are not alone
- to raise awareness within the community that this is real, it’s happening and it’s unacceptable
Maybe you personally cannot help the campaign out but you may know someone who would love to get involved please point this out to them as only together as a community can we stamp out this out.